Saturday, October 4, 2008

What's Up?

Well, it's been a while since we've posted anything. But I finally had a spare moment, so I thought I'd catch you up on our household. (BTW, those spare moments are coming more and more "sparingly".)


After 5 seasons of soccer (& coaching), Carter has switched over to T-ball for this fall. He's really enjoying it, and I'm enjoying not being in charge for once. Today, he and another boy combined to make an out the "real way". (Carter fielded a grounder and threw to first, where the kid caught it while on the bag.) It was the first time I had seen that this season.
Andrew is again wishing that he could be out on the field, instead of watching. So we let him run the bases after the games. He has really struggled this fall with his allergies/asthma such that we're scheduled to see a specialist and get him tested. Pray that we find out the best way to help him.
One of our fears is that he may be allergic to dog hair. Andrew has always been the most affectionate with Belle, but all of the kids love her. More than that, she has been so good to them. The picture below is of her and Mallory sleeping on the floor together. She stays close to the kids at all times, like a mom.

Mallory is growing fast, but still looks just like the boys. She's very content to be dragged around from activity to activity and is happiest when watching her brothers do anything. We couldn't have asked for an easier third child, and with the rest of our craziness, that's a really good thing. I hope that everyone is doing well. Please comment or post and keep us updated. Love from Midland,


Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment