
Not that this picture gives any proof, but we did a second sonogram today, and the doctor is certain we are having a girl.
Many people have already been asking me how I feel about that. They comment about how different this will be. I guess that's true, but as we have already found, each child is very different anyway.
It does mean I will probably learn more about dolls and tea parties, or maybe not. I do hope it means that someday I will dance with her, like you only dance with your daughter. And I'll curl her hair and learn how to pick out a ribbon that matches a dress or the shoes or something. And maybe I'll get to walk her down the aisle someday. So yeah, it'll be different and it'll be great, and I'm melting just thinking about it.
Here's to parents and parenthood...
Eric
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. -Psalm 127:3
Another precious gift from Heaven.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We know how to do girls. They are wonderful!
ReplyDelete