Welcome to the West Family Blog, affectionately termed West Family Journals and Journeys
I have thought for a while that this would be a good way to post thoughts, pictures, news, songs, etc. and share with each other. If I do this right, we should all be able to post and comment as often as we like. Check your inbox for an invitation to join the blog as a posting member. Just follow the instructions in the email. If you have any trouble, send me an email at ewest-at-team-psc-dot-com. (Notice, this is the way to keep web crawlers from grabbing an email address off of a website.)
OK. I think this will be fun, but only if everyone posts and checks in on a regular basis.
Love to all.
Eric
So excited to see so many family members signing up to keep up with the busy lives of others. So for the ones of you who have nothing to do, guess you won't sign up!!
ReplyDeletelove to all, Linda
This is a great idea Eric, I'm glad to be involved.
ReplyDelete