Carter had seen the commercials and wanted to go, so several of us dads from church took our sons to what can only be described as an inoxicating mix of noise, carbon monoxide, and wild drivers. I was a little disappointed in the actual monster trucks, but the racing was fun to watch. Several people flipped over in their pickups and ATV type cars. We wore earplugs, which was very smart, but it made the experience even more surreal, as you could see everyone cheering, but not making much noise.
Carter enjoyed it, and fell asleep on the way home. It wore us both out. I'm not sure, but I'm thinking that was a once in lifetime event. (Let's just say I'm not making plans for next year.)
I hope you're having a blessed day.
Eric
Everybody needs a "once in a life time event". Think you Dads that went are GREAT!
ReplyDeletelove to all, memaw