Twelve and a half years, and they put her on life support this week. The cost to fix is more than she's worth, so I'm in the market for something else. At least she's running while I look.
The truth is, that Saturn has been a very good car, which I've owned longer than I've been married. When I drove around this afternoon, I actually got a little sad about it. But getting something new is exciting, so I'm sure I'll get over it. I'll report back when I make a purchase.
Twelve and a half years, and they put her on life support this week. The cost to fix is more than she's worth, so I'm in the market for something else. At least she's running while I look.
ReplyDeleteThe truth is, that Saturn has been a very good car, which I've owned longer than I've been married. When I drove around this afternoon, I actually got a little sad about it. But getting something new is exciting, so I'm sure I'll get over it. I'll report back when I make a purchase.