Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Remember the Titans

As I mentioned before, after twelve and a half years, I finally parted with my beloved Saturn. What we decided we needed was a pickup, but it had to also fit our growing family and be something April could drive on occaision, and she doesn't like large vehicles. After looking for a while, we settled on this, a 2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE. It had 69,000 miles on it, but was in great shape.


I've only been driving it a few days, but I'm already getting used to being up above everyone, instead of down below them. It's also a pleasure to step up into my car, instead of drooping down and falling into the seat.


Carter and Andrew are very excited and want us to take it everywhere we go. But considering the gas mileage I'm getting now, it probably won't be our first choice for many trips.


Here's a scary thought: If I keep this car as long as I kept the Saturn, Carter can drive it! And so can Andrew!! OK, I need to stop. Love to all,


Eric

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your truck! You don't want to tell too many people because they will want to start borrowing it...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I really like about your new truck is the cargo in the back!

    ReplyDelete