Tuesday, April 15, 2008

April 15th and Waiting

As you can well imagine, April 15th has always held special significance in our house. While I heard others talk of the dread of "Tax Day," I viewed it as the unofficial beginning of Summer. It was when Dad was done with the late nights, baseball was underway, and school was almost out. I'm sure Jaden and Jaxon will experience some of those same emotions over the years.

For us, it was significant this year, as we waited to see if 'Baby Mallory' would come before then. She didn't! A week ago, I wouldn't have thought we would make it, but now April is feeling a little better. She's busy nesting, including finishing up the nursery and filling up the shelves with various trinkets. We may make it to the due date again, May 1st, another significant date.

So that's it, we're just waiting...and working...and waiting. It really is excruciating.

Grace and Peace to Everyone,

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment