Saturday, April 19, 2008

Waiting No More!



As most all of you know by now, Mallory Kate West joined this world on April 18th, at 5:26am, weighing in at 7 lbs and 7.6 oz. She was 19 inches long and perfectly healthy.




It's hard to believe, but it was just barely 48 hours ago that we started up to the hospital. We are now at home with Memaw and Poppa here to help. Everything has gone so smoothly, and we Praise God for His Blessings!




As you can see from the photos, Mallory's big brothers are proud to have her, and she'll be lucky to have them as brothers. I'm sure I'll be able to write volumes later on, but for now this will have to do. I hope to introduce you all to my daughter very soon. Until then, we love you.




Eric, April, Carter, Andrew, and Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment